Talk:Edgar J. Schoen
- You should take screenshots of your browser when visiting archive.org, as well as download the HTML of the site that you view, since it may not be there forever. Bocagrande 15:53, 9 October 2011 (CDT)
Edgar wrote two poems about circumcision. I have them, but don't know about copyright issues. Veridicus Vir 15:28, 8 March 2011 (CST)
- I'm not expert, but I wouldn't worry. It's fair use, I assume. Look it up if you're not sure. Bocagrande 15:54, 9 October 2011 (CDT)
If this article is correct, then Edgar Schoen is also responsible for helping deny lead poisoning in children. The following link may be worth investigating.
It may point to a bigger problem in modern science; "scientists" and "doctors" with an agenda.
Orly21 21:00, 7 April 2011 (CDT)
Schoen talks to Neil Pollock
Peer Review Work
Edgar J. Schoen is or has been a peer reviewer for:
- Archives of Diseases of Childhood
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- New England Journal of Medicine
See his deposition given on June 25, 2007 in the case of Schwahn, et al. v. Ball Memorial Hospital, Inc., et al., Before the Department of Insurance, State of Indiana Orly21 10:44, 23 April 2011 (CDT)
"Schoen joined KP in Oakland where he worked for 49 years, the longest tenure of any KP doctor. He became chief of pediatrics at the Oakland Medical Center in 1966 and regional director of newborn screening in 1990 before retiring in 2003."
--Mazzera 15:32, 27 May 2011 (CDT)