SkinMedica is a manufacturer of various skin products. Their product TNS Recovery Complex contains NouriCel, which is is derived from harvested infant foreskins. The founder of the company that makes this product is Richard Fitzpatrick. Oprah Winfrey promotes this product.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Skinmedica Introduces TNS Recovery Complex". SkinMedica. 2002-02-12. http://www.corporate.skinmedica.com/press/2002/skinmedica-launches-tns-recovery-complex. Retrieved 2011-03-06. "TNS Recovery Complex is the only product containing a professional concentration of NouriCel®, a new cosmetic ingredient from leading tissue-engineering company Advanced Tissue Sciences."
- ↑ "The Foreskin Mafia". Acroposthion.com. http://www.acroposthion.com/acroposthion_019.htm. Retrieved 2011-03-06. "TNS contains... NouriCel-MD which is... a combination of Natural Growth Factors, matrix proteins, and soluble collagen. Human Growth Factors extracted from cultured cells of foreskin..."
- ↑ "Oprah Winfrey’s Foreskin Face Cream". Anorak. 2008-04-04. http://www.anorak.co.uk/182722/strange-but-true/oprah-winfreys-foreskin-face-cream.html. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- ↑ Fitzpatrick, Richard (2011). "Our Heritage And Founder". Skin Medica. http://www.skinmedica.com/our-heritage. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- ↑ "Foreskin face cream from SkinMedica promoted by Oprah Winfrey". Skin care cosmetics. Plasmetic. 2007-02-06. http://www.plasmetic.com/skin/skin-care-cosmetics/foreskin-face-cream-from-skinmedica-promoted-by-oprah-winfrey.html. Retrieved 2011-04-24. "Foreskin fibroplast is now being used in SkinMedica, a new facial cream promoted by Oprah Winfrey."
- ↑ "Oprah Endorses Using Babies’ Foreskins to Make Cosmetics". Rich Guys Club. WordPress. 2009-05-29. http://www.richguysclub.com/oprah-endorses-babies%E2%80%99-foreskins-used-to-make-cosmetics/. Retrieved 2011-04-24. "SkinMedica, which sells for over $100 for a 63-oz. bottle, was made famous by Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters. Winfrey in fact has promoted SkinMedica several times on her show and website."