Aaron Tobian is Assistant Professor of Pathology for the Johns Hopkins Center for Global Health. He has a son he claims he circumcised on the basis of the 3 African trials. He is supported by grant 2011036 from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, National Institutes of Health grant 1K23AI093152-01A1, and the Johns Hopkins University Clinician Scientist Development Award.
- Johns Hopkins -- Assistant Professor of Pathology
- Ronald Gray -- Benefactor
- Maria Wawer -- Benefactor
- Thomas Quinn -- Benefactor
- ↑ "Aaron Tobian:Bio and publications". http://www.hopkinsglobalhealth.org/researchers/profile/5175/Tobian/Aaron. Retrieved 2011-10-07.
- ↑ Elizabeth Cohen,CNN Senior Medical Correspondent. "Should teens make circumcision decision?". http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/04/14/teens.circumcision.ep/index.html. Retrieved 2011-10-07.
- ↑ "The Medical Benefits of Male Circumcision" (PDF). Journal of the American Medical Association Med 306 (13): 1479-1480. October 5, 2011. http://jama.ama-assn.org/content/306/13/1479.full.pdf. Retrieved 8 January 2012.