|Notice: Please see Vernon G. Quaintance for the latest information regarding the creator of the Gilgal Society. Quaintance was recently arrested for child pornography, was exposed as a child molester, and more.|
Logo is a smoke trail from burning foreskins (biblical).
|Members & Associates:|
|Robert C. Bailey|
|Brian J. Morris|
|Edgar J. Schoen|
|Howard J. Stang|
|Jake H. Waskett|
|Thomas E. Wiswell|
Groups such as the Gilgal Society, the Acorn Society, and the Cutting Club openly admit to a morbid fascination with circumcision to the point of sado-masochistic fetish. These groups advertise that doctors are among their members. There are those on the Internet who discuss the erotic stimulation they experience by watching other males being circumcised, swap fiction and about it, and trade in videotapes of actual circumcisions.
Some Members and Associates of Gilgal Include 
Many of these people are the authors of the most recent pro-circumcision papers published in various medical journals (these works are used to push for circumcision in the media and through government organizations). Click their names for more information.
- Bertran Auvert, MD, PhD
- Robert C. Bailey, Ph.D.
- Stefan Bailis, MA
- Xavier Castellsagué, MD PhD
- Mike Cormier
- Guy Cox, DPhil
- Ilene Gelbaum, RN NOAM
- Daniel Halperin, PhD
- Dawn Harvey, MA
- Sam Kunin, MD
- Brian J. Morris, PhD
- Edgar J. Schoen, MD
- Roger Short, AM FRS ScD
- Howard J. Stang, MD
- Jake H. Waskett
- Helen Weiss, PhD
- Robin Willcourt, MD
- Thomas E. Wiswell, MD
A quick search for these names in PubMed reveals that these are the most common "researchers" and editors of the latest circumcision to prevent HIV research, which is being funded the American government, and the World Bank.
The Gilgal Society published a book containing stories eroticizing the circumcision of minors.
Gilgal offers a circumcision VHS tape that you can order from their website. It is "unlabelled to allow your own discretion on labeling".
Circumcision Helpdesk - Gilgal Society Rebranded
As of July 14th of 2014, date of the beginning of Vernon Quaintance's trial on charges of child sex abuse, the Gilgal Society's website has gone blank. However, upon verifying the Circumcision Information Resource Centre (another website by Vernon Quaintance which was "sponsored by the Gilgal Society"), we found that it is now sponsored by "The Circumcision Helpdesk."
The Circumcision Helpdesk website is also owned by Vernon Quaintance since 2003, and now contains the information previously presented by the Gilgal Society.
- Vernon Quaintance -- Creator of the Gilgal Society.
- Brian J. Morris -- Member of the Gilgal Society.
- Bertran Auvert -- Associates with the Gilgal Society.
- Robert C. Bailey -- Associates with the Gilgal Society.
- Daniel T. Halperin -- Associates with the Gilgal Society.
- Brian J. Morris -- Associates with the Gilgal Society.
- Jake H. Waskett -- Associates with the Gilgal Society.
- Thomas E. Wiswell -- Associates with the Gilgal Society.
- Circlist -- Related group.
- Acorn Society -- Related group.
- Cutting Club -- Related group.
Note: If a link is broken, you will find a PDF archive link directly behind it (under the same reference number).
- ↑ Quaintance, Vernon. "Qreunion". http://web.archive.org/web/20001026044806/www.martinq.dircon.co.uk/Qreunion/photos/Quaintance_Vernon.jpg. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- ↑ "Whois Record For GilgalSoc.org". Domain Tools. http://whois.domaintools.com/gilgalsoc.org. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- ↑ "WHOIS information for gilgalsoc.org". WhoIS.net. http://www.whois.net/whois/gilgalsoc.org. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- ↑ "Gilgal". Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgal. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- ↑ Christopher P Price. Male Non-therapeutic circumcision: The Legal and Ethical Issues. In Male and Female Circumcision, Medical, Legal, and Ethical Considerations in Pediatric Practice (Denniston GC, Hodges FM and Milos MF eds.) New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 1999: 425-454. http://www.cirp.org/library/legal/price2/
- ↑ Morris, Brian (2007). Vernon Quaintance. ed. Sex and circumcision: What every woman needs to know.. London, England: Gilgal Society. http://www.circinfo.net/pdfs/GFW-EN%200712-1.pdf.
- ↑ Thomas, A. (2005). "Case histories and experiences of circumcision". In Vernon Quaintance. Circumcision: An Ethomedical Study. Fourth Edition. London, England: The Gilgal Society. pp. 191. EMS-EN 0304-2. http://www.circleaks.org/images/d/d6/Gilgal_porn.pdf.
- ↑ Shaw, Tony. "Circumcision, an ethnomedical study: A review by Tony Shaw". Gilgal Society. Gilgal Society. http://www.gilgalsoc.org/b_reviews/ethnomed.html. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- ↑ "Whois Record For InFocIrc.com". Domain Tools. http://whois.domaintools.com/infocirc.com. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- ↑ Quaintance, Vernon. "Adult Circumcision Video". Gilgal Society. http://www.gilgalsoc.org/publications/acv.html. Retrieved 2011-03-11. Archive: File:Gilgal Video.pdf